Monday, March 18, 2013

Little Lamb: Hotpot and Charcoal BBQ Dinner


Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
Last weekend was awesome and crazy at the same time! Gave me an extra boost of positive energy just when I needed it the most. My job has sucked the life out of me. My friends, my social life went straight down the drain, but how come not those nasty fats I gained from eating out over the weekends?!!!

On our recent trip to Brissie, we visited Little Lamb (小尾羊), a Chinese buffet-style hotpot and charcoal barbecue restaurant in Eight Mile Plains. $29.80 per person and bookings are essentials if you're not up to wait for an indefinite time.

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
The mixed / 鸳鸯 soup base we chose for hotpot. Half spicy / 麻辣 (obviously too oily and spicy for me), half clear soup / 清汤 (lovely but slightly overly salty).

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
All sorts of dipping sauces to be mixed and matched according to your liking.

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
Hungry!!! Yum~ Yum~ It was warm, smokey and loud in there.

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
That's Mr. Choo on the hunt for his favorite skewers before the big crowds started pouring in.

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
Prawns, chicken, lamb, squid...

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
There are also goodies such as cold dishes (we didn't try any), fried food (loved the squid tentacles despite them being excessively oily), veggies, desserts (fruits and ice-cream) and beverages (ice teas and soft drinks).

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
To charcoal grill, simply place the skewers onto the rotary chain and it will do the hard work for you.

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
Perfect for lazy people like me, hahaha!

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
My personal hotpot servant =P

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
Guess what I had the most that night?! Baby clams!!!

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
While Mr. Choo stuffed himself with lots and lots of skewers.

Little Lamb Hotpot and BBQ (小尾羊)
I'd say that this place offers great variety of food for good value with average service. Ideal for birthday treats, family and friends gathering.

Little Lamb on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Wow looks delicious! I love the variety you got! Definitely going to try this place out. Love reading about your foodie adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily =) It's really worth trying. I've been craving for Korean cuisine these few days...

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...